Forum Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Fonts

This one is a little bit odd, but let me post the PM I received from a member about an incident he faced. I have no idea how this could be a VBulletin thing,. but I wanted to ask to see.

1. A really wierd thing happened the other night. I was using the scroll wheel on my mouse, but instead of it scrolling the posts up and down like normal, all the fonts started re-sizing!!!

I mustve pressed a key or something and changed the function of the mousewheel, but i have no idea how i did it and now the font is too small. Can you find out if re-sizing the fonts is an option for a VB board please?

In some browsers (like I.E.) you can resize with wheelmouse by holding down the control key. It accidently happens and has nothing to do with vBulletin indeed.

He can use the same way to reset it.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      In some browsers (like I.E.) you can resize with wheelmouse by holding down the control key. It accidently happens and has nothing to do with vBulletin indeed.

He can use the same way to reset it.
      thanks for the help xiphoid. im told that his issue is now resolved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X