Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't know if that script does this or not, but I'm pretty sure that if it did and the script was run correctly and the process completed, it would have deleted these columns. I upgraded from UBB and have never seen those columns in my db.

Leave a comment:

• cteselle
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I assume so but I can't guarantee it. Obviosly something or someone put those columns there for some reason. I suggest you make a backup of your db before prceeding.
    so the ubb importer script doesn't do this? Because the person that did it wouldn't have known what they were doing, so I seriously doubt that they did it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by cteselle
    nope wasn't me. So I can just drop those columns, and nothing will be affected?

Can I do this for all the tables that have import* columns?
    I assume so but I can't guarantee it. Obviosly something or someone put those columns there for some reason. I suggest you make a backup of your db before prceeding.

Leave a comment:

• cteselle
    replied
    nope wasn't me. So I can just drop those columns, and nothing will be affected?

Can I do this for all the tables that have import* columns?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I just handled this exact same issue in the support system. Was it you?

At any rate to fix this you need to drop the 'importreplacementsetid' columns from both the replacementset and templateset tables.

Leave a comment:

• cteselle
    replied
    i think the upgrade took place around vb 2.2.3 if that helps any.

Leave a comment:

• cteselle
    replied
    Database error in vBulletin Control Panel 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO replacementset VALUES (NULL,'New Style')
    mysql error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

mysql error number: 1136
    Then if I look at the replacementset table, I see these fields:

replacementsetid
    title
    importreplacementsetid

I have import* fields in just about all tables. I'm thinking that whoever did the upgrade didn't complete it?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What import columns are you talking about? Also post the complete error message you are getting so we can troubleshoot this.

Leave a comment:

• cteselle
    started a topic import columns in db

import columns in db

Don't know if this belongs here or in the installation forum, but I was wondering what if the import* column in various tables should be there or not. On the vb that I'm admining I was not the one that upgraded from ubb 5, so I don't know if there were errors, but I think I am now having problems because of those columns.

When I tried to add a new style, opting to create new replacements and templates, I get a mysql error.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X