Forum went down. What happened???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum went down. What happened???

For some reason my forum at http://www.urbanprophets.com/forum/ stopped working. Same problem with the admin area. It's simply outputting a default blank HTML file with no information between the BODY tags. I'm using Interland so I had to add the PHP path to almost every file and had to chmod them to 755 so that's all correct. It was working, post were going onling without any problems. Suddenly yesterday it was gone. This morning I looked at it from my home computer and it was there but I'm not sure if it just pulled it from my cache or not. Is there anything I can check to see what is going on or do I have to reinstall everything? Does anyone know if Interland could have done something?

I have version 2.2.9 BTW
    Last edited by DjArcadian; Thu 5 Dec '02, 11:32am.
    Diesel Records

Originally posted by DjArcadian
    For some reason my forum at http://www.urbanprophets.com/forum/ stopped working. Same problem with the admin area. It's simply outputting a default blank HTML file with no information between the BODY tags. I'm using Interland so I had to add the PHP path to almost every file and had to chmod them to 755 so that's all correct. It was working, post were going onling without any problems. Suddenly yesterday it was gone. This morning I looked at it from my home computer and it was there but I'm not sure if it just pulled it from my cache or not. Is there anything I can check to see what is going on or do I have to reinstall everything? Does anyone know if Interland could have done something?

I have version 2.2.9 BTW
    Its all looking fine to me, perhaps you host just went down?
    vBulletin.org Moderator
    The Sisters Three Charmed Discussion Forums

Comment

It must be my ISP. I will see what they say.
      Diesel Records

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X