Login Probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Probs

right i have a small but bugging error on my board i can log in fine via the login boxs on the forum index page but if i go to a topic address when im nit logged in and it asks me to log in there when i do so it takes me to http://www.ultimate-forums.co.uk/member.php and not http://www.ultimate-forums.co.uk/forums/member.php so in other words it does not log you in.

I have already checked the boards path in the admin cp and its right so im guessing its a templates error but the thing is what one? or is it a error with a file? and if so what one and where? board is verson 2.2.8

Try reverting your error_nopermission_loggedout template.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
      <ol>
      <li>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.</li>
      <li>You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.</li>
      <li>If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.</li>
      </ol>
      <br>
      <table border="0" bgcolor="{tablebordercolor}" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" align="center">
      <form action="member.php" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]">
      $logincode
      </table>
      <br>
      <center><normalfont>
      <input type="hidden" name="action" value="login">
      <input type="hidden" name="url" value="$scriptpath">
      <input type="submit" class="bginput" value="Login!"></form>
      </normalfont></center>
      <p><smallfont>The administrator may have required you to
      <a href="register.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&amp;action=signup">register</a> before you can view this page.
      </smallfont></p>

===================

Is there anything wrong with that because i can not see anything :S

Comment

Is that the original template?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X