Member Can't Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Can't Post

I have a VB set for all to view, only registered to post. I have a member who claims he can't post. When I log in as him, I can post with no problem. What can I tell this guy??? I have checked his CP and it seems all OK.
    Phil

What error messages is he getting? What browser? What OS?

Comment

If you can log in and post then it's a problem on his end. As baragon0 said, we need to know what message he's getting.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Additional Information

Windows 98

Netscape

Error message below:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.
        This could be due to one of several reasons:
        You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try
        again.
        You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are
        you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative
        features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum
        Rules.
        If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account,
        or it may be awaiting activation.
        Your User Name: Want to register?
        Your Password: Forgotten your password?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this
        page.
        Phil

Comment

And what happens exactly when he logs in? Check his profile - are 'automatic login' and 'browse with cookies' set to 'Yes'?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X