Just a small notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a small notice

I was doing some client vB work, so when they got their liscense, I installed the 2.2.8 that I downloaded. Hopefull there won't be any trouble if there are 2 boards running the same vB one at noXmedia and SeattleDanceCLubs if there is 2 and you need proof, please email me, I will be glad to give you SeattleDanceClub customer number which is different. Though I will be upgrading there board to 2.2.9 with there own 2.2.9 downloaded from there account, but this may not be for few days, so just a notice.

Thanks

To my understanding each download goes through their own license. Each web site has its customer number, if you used your own download, then they won't like that - the client should have provided the files by uploading them theirselves to their server.

Now if you used your own license, then two sites are running with a license for just one.

Comment

This is not the place for such a 'notice'. You will need to install a the corerect vB download for each customer. You can't share the download files.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X