No announcement yet.

Ratings errors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'althash' column was added to combat the problems caused by AOL's proxy servers. I'm afraid my lack of programming knowledge and skuill keeps me from explaining how this works exactly.

However the piece of code you posted indicates this is a sessionhash problem. Have your run the query to empty the session table yet?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      The 'althash' column was added to combat the problems caused by AOL's proxy servers. I'm afraid my lack of programming knowledge and skuill keeps me from explaining how this works exactly.

However the piece of code you posted indicates this is a sessionhash problem. Have your run the query to empty the session table yet?
      I sure did and that didn't do the trick. I'm tampering with the cookie code now ... i'll return my results back in a few minute!
      Is it true that "Cannibals" don't eat Clowns because they taste funny? :eek:

Comment

I appologize for not gettig back on this subject ... it was thecookies that were causing the problem. Apparently I had thecookie timeout settings "Way Too Low" and that was the cause of the ratings not to work!

Error on my part ... my bad!

Thak for all of your help with this, Steve!
        Is it true that "Cannibals" don't eat Clowns because they taste funny? :eek:

Comment

Working...
        X