Current Active Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Active Users

My forums break down member roles by Admin, Mod,member and so forth. My question is where do I go to take a look at that code wise? Is this in a template?

Thanks for any help.

What are you trying to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
      What are you trying to do?
      actually its nothing more then me being a curious person. Ive noticed that alot of VBulletin sites have different looking setups for theres. At one time I went into it and took a look at it, but it's been so long that I cant even remember what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Roody
        actually its nothing more then me being a curious person. Ive noticed that alot of VBulletin sites have different looking setups for theres. At one time I went into it and took a look at it, but it's been so long that I cant even remember what I did.
        I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do. It probably requires hacking the code. If that's the case, head on over to http://vbulletin.org

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do. It probably requires hacking the code. If that's the case, head on over to http://vbulletin.org
          actually im just trying to find out if that area of the board is done in a template, and if so which one?

Comment

actually im just trying to find out if that area of the board is done in a template, and if so which one?
            It's really both... the users are of couse called up from the php file.

Comment

It's really both... the users are of couse called up from the php file.
              ok thats cool. thanks Cary. btw there really was nothing malicious intended by my question.

Comment

btw there really was nothing malicious intended by my question.
                Yes, I know. I just wanted to make sure I gave you the correct answer.

Comment

Working...
                X