IP logging ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP logging ??

Since my upgrade to 2.29, I have had a several new users join.
    One looked suspusious, so I clicked on the show ip addresses for blablabla -- and it came up blank.

so I tried a couple more users, -- It seems that I have data for older users-- but none for users that have joined since my upgrade.

If you go to one of the new users profile, it does show their last IP address ...

Have I found a bug???

edit:: Yes-- my ip logging option is turned on -- I checked it
    -

I've never posted a question here that received no response ???

I wouldn't think this would be a question that would need my php & mysql info.. but here it is...
    http://svo.driversfound.com/admin/phptst.php
    -

Comment

Honestly I've never heard of this problem before. I just checked my forums and the IP addresses are showing up just fine for my newset members.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Honestly I've never heard of this problem before. I just checked my forums and the IP addresses are showing up just fine for my newset members.
        I'll send you a admin login if you want to look at it..

I guess it could be a corrupt table ?

The last 2 new users have no IP info if you hit the show IPs for username
        but if you go to their account.. it does show their IP address...

I wonder if this could be date related ... as the user I am looking at has never posted, but the date shown for last post is 1969-12-31 19:00:00
        -

Comment

ok-- i think I may have just figured it out...

There is no IP information on people that have 0 posts...

if they have 1 post, I do have IP info for them..

is that the way it should work ?
          Last edited by svoec; Wed 4th Dec '02, 9:36am.
          -

Comment

Yes.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X