Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My forum has been hacked ??!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My forum has been hacked ??!

    Hi,

    I already had this problem

    There seems to have been a slight problem with the Assabyle database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.
    So i run the repair.php (locate in my admin directories),but seem error messages appear again.My forum has been hacked or

    Another problem which I never had:

    Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:

    Invalid SQL: SELECT user.*,userfield.* FROM user LEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.userid WHERE user.userid='56'
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'user.MYD'. (errno: 145)

    mysql error number: 1016

    Date: Monday 02nd of December 2002 08:15:33 PM
    Script: http://www.assabyle.com/forum/forum/showthread.php?threadid=3809&goto=newpost
    Referer: http://64.4.14.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=FR&lah=bba478a8325ba3cebc1f0b188b8606c5&lat=1038856526&hm___actio n=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eassabyle%2ecom%2fforum%2fshowthread%2ephp%3fthreadid%3d3809%26goto%3d newpost
    Please help me ! What can i do to fix it please ?

    Thank you

    PS:i run the vbulletin 2.2.9

  • #2
    Hi,

    I'l try to repair manually all tables for my forum vbulletin database,it's ok for all tables only this table 'user',when i try the view the table 'user' i get this error:

    <PRE>SHOW KEYS FROM `user`</PRE>
    <P>MySQL respons:
    <PRE>Can't open file: 'user.MYD'. (errno: 145)
    </PRE><PRE> </PRE><PRE>Thank you</PRE>

    Comment


    • #3
      Try executing this command.

      REPAIR TABLE user;

      I had the same error once and this command solves it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by aaronx88
        Try executing this command.

        REPAIR TABLE user;

        I had the same error once and this command solves it.
        THANK YOU aaron88, my forum has been fixed with this command,but how this problem occurred? this because of a hacking or ???

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by assabyle
          THANK YOU aaron88, my forum has been fixed with this command,but how this problem occurred? this because of a hacking or ???
          It was a corrupted table. MySQL probably crashed with vBulletin was writing to it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cary
            It was a corrupted table. MySQL probably crashed with vBulletin was writing to it.
            Thus it is not because of hacking? if it is the case, why this problem
            occurred to me several times?

            Thank you for your response

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by assabyle
              Thus it is not because of hacking? if it is the case, why this problem
              occurred to me several times?

              Thank you for your response
              Nope. Nobody is trying to hack your site. If this keeps happening you'll need to contact your host and ask why. MySQL keeps crashing, and it's a problem on their side - not vBulletin's.

              Comment


              • #8
                What Cary says is correct. The user table becomes corrupted. This can happens due to many reasons.

                The other time it happens to me, my host was upgrading Cpanel.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cary
                  Nope. Nobody is trying to hack your site. If this keeps happening you'll need to contact your host and ask why. MySQL keeps crashing, and it's a problem on their side - not vBulletin's.
                  Hi,

                  My server is a dedicated server (it's a server of my friend),what can I say to him so that it repairs this problem?

                  I would not like that this problem re-appears another time

                  Thank you

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by assabyle
                    Hi,

                    My server is a dedicated server (it's a server of my friend),what can I say to him so that it repairs this problem?

                    I would not like that this problem re-appears another time

                    Thank you
                    I'm not really sure. Just make sure everything with MySQL is set up correctly.

                    Comment

                    Loading...
                    Working...
                    X