Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Post Error

When anyone including myself tries to edit a post we get this message

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/urbanso/public_html/board/editpost.php on line 236

how do i fix this?

Redownload 2.2.9 and overwrite your editpost.php with the one in the zip file.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
      Redownload 2.2.9 and overwrite your editpost.php with the one in the zip file.
      Still don't work

Comment

Try it again. This problem is definitely related to the earlier editpost.php file and will be fixed if you download and upload the latest one. Make sure you overwrite the one on the server when you upload it.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I deleted the editpost.php then uploaded the one from my computer and it is still not working.

Could it get this problem through something i've done with the MySQL?

Comment

Originally posted by Cell Block
            I deleted the editpost.php then uploaded the one from my computer and it is still not working.

You must be using the old editpost.php file if you are still getting the error. Try it one more time, if it still fails send in a support ticket to http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php with your FTP Login details.

Comment

Originally posted by Cell Block

Download 2.2.9 again, and use the editpost.php from that zip file, not the one on your computer.

Comment

Thanks for the help i'll give it a go again tonight

Comment

Working...
                X