Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads Dissapearing?

Hi,

I have just noticed a majour bum in my forum. I read a post by a member made today and then thought i would point them to a thread a while back that was about the same thing. Then to my amazment the thread had dissapeared, along with a few others. Also the thread count in the forums says completely the wrong number. I havent played around with the figures so what is wrong?

Threads have vanished and thread and post conts are off! I know i havent deleted them so is there something that is deleting old threads or something?

Please help

Thanks
    Matthew
    Last edited by Automated; Mon 2 Dec '02, 5:36am.

Did you do a search for the threads? or if you are looking through the list of threads are you sure you are selecting from "the beginning", rather than last 30 days or whatever?
    Motorsport Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hewitt
      Did you do a search for the threads? or if you are looking through the list of threads are you sure you are selecting from "the beginning", rather than last 30 days or whatever?
      I will go and have a look now! That seems to be a very reasonable explaination!

Shame i am not that rational when i approach problems!

Thanks

Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by Automated
        I will go and have a look now! That seems to be a very reasonable explaination!

Shame i am not that rational when i approach problems!

Thanks

Matthew
        Yeah It Worked great thanks!

One more question though Could you tell me the SQL query that i would run so it would change every users options to show all threads instead of the default last 30 days?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew
        Last edited by Automated; Mon 2 Dec '02, 5:36am.

Comment

Originally posted by Automated
          Yeah It Worked great thanks!

One more question though Could you tell me the SQL query that i would run so it would change every users options to show all threads instead of the default last 30 days?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew
          Control Panel, Modify Forums, change default view age.
          Motorsport Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hewitt
            Control Panel, Modify Forums, change default view age.
            ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I really am starting to get the hang of this now!

Thanks!

Matthew

Comment

Working...
            X