Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disabling The "Change Password", Buddy List/Ignore List And Email Features?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabling The "Change Password", Buddy List/Ignore List And Email Features?

Is it possible to do this for a certain user group? I currently have a user in a group that I want to use for guest purposes. I've disabled all posting, PMs, etc and taken away private forum privileges, but the options to change a password, edit the buddy list and ignore list, and the option to email a member still remain. Is there any way I can disable this?
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

I guess it's not possible...?
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

There's no way to do any of those things without hacking the code.

Also, in the future, please allow more than a couple hours before you bump your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
        There's no way to do any of those things without hacking the code.

Also, in the future, please allow more than a couple hours before you bump your post.
        Oh, alright thanks.

Sorry about that, I didn't really bump it though, it was only the second thread down from the top (not including sticky threads). I just guessed that it wouldn't be possible. Heh... 2 hours and 1 minute between posts.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X