Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jennewt
    replied
    I made that change and still get en error? I am will to pay can someone please look at this. I have the rest of the site being held up by this one issue

Leave a comment:

• FWC
    replied
    Originally posted by jennewt
    <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="stm31.js"></script>

I am almost sure it might have somethign to do with the SRC perhaps? How would I show the path as the JS beign in the web root?
    Assuming your forums are one level deep, i.e. /webroot/forums, you would use:
    Code:
     <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="../stm31.js"></script>

Leave a comment:

• jennewt
    replied
    Tried that as well, I still get the same error.

This needs to be within the HEAD tags....

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="stm31.js"></script>

And then after I insert all that displays as my header thorughout the site
    <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2">
    <!--
    beginSTM("yfatchr","static","0","0","left","false","false","310","20","0","250","","blank. gif");
    beginSTMB("auto","0","0","horizontally","blank.gif","0","0","0","7","#cccccc","","tiled"," #000000","1","solid","0","Normal","50","0","0","0","0","0","0","0","#000000","false","#000 000","#000000","#000000","none");
    blah blah blah

I am almost sure it might have somethign to do with the SRC perhaps? How would I show the path as the JS beign in the web root?

Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I would guress that it needs to be in the headinclude template not the header.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I would guress that it needs to be in the headinclude template not the header.

Leave a comment:

• jennewt
    started a topic Emergency !!! Please Help!

Emergency !!! Please Help!

I am in the process of making site wide changes to my header file and I can not get it to work in VB. It is a java script that has it's source placed within the HEAD tags and of course, I have looked in the header template and it's not there

JEn
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X