Emergency !!! Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency !!! Please Help!

I am in the process of making site wide changes to my header file and I can not get it to work in VB. It is a java script that has it's source placed within the HEAD tags and of course, I have looked in the header template and it's not there

JEn

I would guress that it needs to be in the headinclude template not the header.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Tried that as well, I still get the same error.

This needs to be within the HEAD tags....

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="stm31.js"></script>

And then after I insert all that displays as my header thorughout the site
      <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2">
      <!--
      beginSTM("yfatchr","static","0","0","left","false","false","310","20","0","250","","blank. gif");
      beginSTMB("auto","0","0","horizontally","blank.gif","0","0","0","7","#cccccc","","tiled"," #000000","1","solid","0","Normal","50","0","0","0","0","0","0","0","#000000","false","#000 000","#000000","#000000","none");
      blah blah blah

I am almost sure it might have somethign to do with the SRC perhaps? How would I show the path as the JS beign in the web root?

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I would guress that it needs to be in the headinclude template not the header.

Comment

Originally posted by jennewt
        <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="stm31.js"></script>

I am almost sure it might have somethign to do with the SRC perhaps? How would I show the path as the JS beign in the web root?
        Assuming your forums are one level deep, i.e. /webroot/forums, you would use:
        Code:
         <script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript1.2" src="../stm31.js"></script>

FWC
        White Sox Interactive Forums

Comment

I made that change and still get en error? I am will to pay can someone please look at this. I have the rest of the site being held up by this one issue

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X