2.2.9 - move post issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.2.9 - move post issue

I just upgraded to 2.2.9 and I tried to move a post but it only show's "categories" and not actual forums in the "transfer thread to this forum"... is this something new or a bug?
    John
    diet support at diettalk.com

Originally posted by diettalk
    I just upgraded to 2.2.9 and I tried to move a post but it only show's "categories" and not actual forums in the "transfer thread to this forum"... is this something new or a bug?
    Hi,

It's a new bug.

(Sorry 4 that)
    :rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :rolleyes:

Comment

Is there a fix yet?
      John
      diet support at diettalk.com

Comment

Is there a fix yet?
        I can't confirm this on my forums as a bug...
        --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
        Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
        vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

It works fine on my 2.2.9 forums.
          FWC
          White Sox Interactive Forums

Comment

I am having same problems on a new board that I set up for a friend. I have same identical setup on my domain and don't have the problem.

We both are using 2.3.0 Would appreciate very much if any of the above or another person may know how to fix this problem.
            Thanks.
            iloco

Comment

Is the board having this problem hacked?
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Only vbportal has been installed and a couple styles. I had to hack 6 files to get topics to work but that is all. I will redo those files and see if I may have made a mistake. I posted at php portal first and they directed me to here saying it might be a vbb problem.
                It was on a freinds new forum that iaa first noticed the problem, I aman admin is how I found it.
                I did a new install on my domain yesterday with same setup and have same problem. I have no styles installed just default style on mine. I have looked in all my settings in controll panel, they all look ok
                I am between a rock and a hard place trying to decide if its a vbb problem or a vbportal problem.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                Is the board having this problem hacked?
                iloco

Comment

Then it is hacked (and vBPortal is a major hack.) Since this does not happen to your forum or my unhacked 2.3.0 test forum, then it's safe to say that one or more hacks is causing this problem.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks steve

weeman is looking at problem for me now. He must decided it is a problem with the vbportal hack.
                    I used the portal with 2.2.9 for a friend and I didn't have any problems.
                    Got to be a mistake in one the hacked files.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    Then it is hacked (and vBPortal is a major hack.) Since this does not happen to your forum or my unhacked 2.3.0 test forum, then it's safe to say that one or more hacks is causing this problem.
                    iloco

Comment

Working...
                    X