Can't seem to change my main forums page style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to change my main forums page style

Can someone explain how to change the main forums page style? I can change all the others, but the main one doesn't change, even after changing the Admin CP>Forums & Moderators>Modify Forums (forum at the top) to different sets, and also changing the actual Styles>modify>properties Replacement Sets and & Template Sets to other sets, nothing seems to change.

Have you tried typing in http://www.yoursite.com/forum/index.php?s&styleid=X where X = a number?

Comment

In order to change the "front page", you need to modify the DEFAULT STYLE.

Comment

To make another template to show up as the default, modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Olson
          In order to change the "front page", you need to modify the DEFAULT STYLE.
          Well, I changed the default style's properties to include the templace and replacement sets of the new style. (no change though)

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
            To make another template to show up as the default, modify the Default Style properties and point them to the Replacement and Template sets of the style you want to appear as the default.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> Default [properties]
            hmm... I did that, no luck. still looks the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Zivilyn
              Dunno - it worked for me when I changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zivilyn
                Then you did something wrong. Try again.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                X