New Post Count Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Post Count Missing

First I want to say I can't wait to have the new board I like this style and features
    OK Now my small problem. After my upgrade to 2.9 the new posts since your last visit counter seems to be gone. I have no hacks or anything added, unless you count a style change in color and header but the count was working fine up until I did this last upgrade. Could someone tell me where I may look to get this back ? Members really liked that small feature and they can still click on view new posts to get the most recent postings. I followed the upgrade directions to a T( you can tell because I didn't post for help this time )
    Your help is, as always, very much appreciated.
    My forum is The Mule Skinners Forum

Thanks,
    JAYEMULE

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=59997

Editing functions.php might help!

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=59997

Editing functions.php might help!
      OK thanks for responding but I am not so good as to understand what you mean for me to change. I am more like the kind you have almost draw a picture. I mean like tell me what I need to look for to fix and where i might find it

Thanks,

JAYEMULE

Comment

Originally posted by JAYEMULE
        After my upgrade to 2.9 the new posts since your last visit counter seems to be gone. I have no hacks or anything added,
        Sorry but the 'New posts since last visit' IS a hack. You'll need to reinstall that hack to get this function back.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Sorry but the 'New posts since last visit' IS a hack. You'll need to reinstall that hack to get this function back.
          Well I'll be darned! I didn't know it was a hack, I thought it was always there after one of the upgrades. Hmm, wonder how I got it then ? OK Thanks for your help and I will check it out again.

Jaye

Comment

Working...
          X