Email Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Notification

I am having some issues with my email notifications.
    Their is sort of a history behind the issue. I will do my best to explain what exactly is wrong
    • The forums consist of a combination of members from an old database that were imported using an import script that was wrote by a member at vb.org.
    • All new members who registered when the new forums were created email notification works fine and 100% of the time.
    • All old members who were imported, the notification does not work at all.
    • Old members can subscribe to threads and that works fine. The subscribed thread list updates and everything in the usercp.
    • If i look up an old member in the admin cp and check the settings, the email notification is turned on for that user, but still does not work.
    • The email notification is checked in the user cp.
    • I manually went in and looked in the mysql tables, in the user table, and looked at an old members values, and they match all of those of a new member with email notification on and working.

My question is what would i need to look into in order to fix this problem with the old members.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated

Thanks,
    Matt Bohach

Nodoy has any ideas?

Comment

I suggest asking the author of the import script. It would appear that something was overlooked in the import process.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        I suggest asking the author of the import script. It would appear that something was overlooked in the import process.
        so that means there would be no way to just rebuild the current tables ......... its got to be difficult

Comment

Working...
        X