Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot add header information Error

Hello,

I just moved my forums onto their new home and now I get the following error on top of each page. Sometimes even one on top of another.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/iclub/public_html/forums/admin/config.php:40) in /home/iclub/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1573

Whats going on? I also cannot login into the admin control panel. It takes my username and pass and simply throws me back into the login page.

Help!

- Alex

Make sure there is no whitespace or extras lines in config.php either before the <?php or after the ?>.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

After moving to the new server, did you updated the config.php file to reflect the new server changes? Like the new database etc?

Also, if you ever had any hacks installed did they require certain path information?

What is on line 1573 from your functions.php?

I read: setcookie($name, $value, $expire, $cookiepath, $cookiedomain, $secure);

Comment

OMG!

That was like the quickest reply I have ever gotten and it worked. YOU ARE THE MAN!

- Alex

Comment

Thank you, xiphoid.

Steve's reply already helped. ::

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X