Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Crap! I forgot about this thread and lost it, I guess. I just wanted to say THANKS! even though I somehow figured out how to do this before I read your post.

Leave a comment:

• ANT.
    replied
    Originally posted by SloppyGoat
    Did anyone ever find out how to do this? Or has anyone found it at vb.org?
    in the forumdisplay_threadslist template paste:
    Code:
    <!-- top forums page nav -->
    <table cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="{contenttablewidth}" {tableinvisibleextra} align="center">
    <tr valign="bottom">
    	<td align="right"><smallfont>$pagenav</smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <!-- top forums page nav -->
    immediately before
    Code:
    $forumdisplay[forumslist]
    that should work - i put the comments (top forums page nav) to make it easy for you to find if you need to remove it.

hope that helps,
    ant.

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Did anyone ever find out how to do this? Or has anyone found it at vb.org?

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    I never got the chance to test this but I'm pretty sure this requries hacking, as I mentioned earlier...

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Originally posted by Cary
    I'm pretty sure it requires hacking... I'll check later because I just deleted my test copy of 2.2.9 because I needed to reinstall it later today...
    Did you ever find out anything on this? I've bumped this topic numerous times at vb.org, with no reply yet.

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    I'm pretty sure it requires hacking... I'll check later because I just deleted my test copy of 2.2.9 because I needed to reinstall it later today...

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Originally posted by Cary
    This would require hacking if I remember correctly. Ask this over at http://vbulletin.org
    I don't think it requires hacking, actually. It seems it would only require copying the code or variable to the top of the same template, no?

Leave a comment:

• Cary
    replied
    This would require hacking if I remember correctly. Ask this over at http://vbulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    replied
    Originally posted by xiphoid
    By editing the template that holds it and copying the code to the place where you want it within that same template.
    I figured that much. Which template and what code to copy would be helpful, though.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by SloppyGoat
    How can I add the page number selector links at the top of the forums too? (instead of just at the bottom)
    By editing the template that holds it and copying the code to the place where you want it within that same template.

Leave a comment:

• SloppyGoat
    started a topic Page number links at top of forum too?

Page number links at top of forum too?

How can I add the page number selector links at the top of the forums too? (instead of just at the bottom)
Working...
X