0 Byte Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 Byte Download

I am trying to download my 2.2.9 Final since yesterday and i always get a 0 - Byte download...

I had no problem downloading all previous versions and my lincense is active.

I tried it from home, from work and with different browsers.

MAYDAY!!!!
    Greets,
    TheSonic

I now clicked on "Save target as", downloaded a download.php (that was a ZIP-File) and renamed to vbulletin229.zip and all went well... But i hope there will be an easier way in the future again
    Greets,
    TheSonic

Comment

Send me an email to [email protected] with your current vBulletin customer number and password and I'll email you the zip file.

Comment

As you see on my second post, i got the archive by renaming the file "download.php".

2.2.9 is running well on my site now.

Do i have to do something that newer versions will be downloadable as all versions before 229 Final ?
        Greets,
        TheSonic

Comment

The only version you can download now is 2.2.9 - there's not a way to get a previous version.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSonic
            I am trying to download my 2.2.9 Final since yesterday and i always get a 0 - Byte download...

I had no problem downloading all previous versions and my lincense is active.

I tried it from home, from work and with different browsers.

MAYDAY!!!!
            I had this very same problem and it turned out that I had to turn off Norton's Firewall to get the file to dowbload right. I never had this problem when I was running Zone Alarm Pro. It must be something that Norton's is doing.
            vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Working...
            X