Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWZ
    replied
    Thanks for that Scott, James has just replied to my ticket and fixed it all up

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    Originally posted by DWZ
    Can someone please comment on ticket 23664?

It's been over a week since I started the ticket and I havn't recieved any responce even after two replies on my part to see if there was anything wrong.

I understand that the trasfering of a licence may require approval from John or something, but all the same, a week is a bit long isn't it?

You say you normal answer support tickets in 48 hours, but it's been close to 160 hours...

It would be nice to at least get a note saying there was a delay because person x needs to authorize the transfer...
    the ticket has been flagged, it just means that none of the license department have been on since it was flagged.

Only wayne, chris, john and james have access to do this and all have been farely busy. I'll bring it up with one of them.

Leave a comment:

• DWZ
    started a topic *tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

Can someone please comment on ticket 23664?

It's been over a week since I started the ticket and I havn't recieved any responce even after two replies on my part to see if there was anything wrong.

I understand that the trasfering of a licence may require approval from John or something, but all the same, a week is a bit long isn't it?

You say you normal answer support tickets in 48 hours, but it's been close to 160 hours...

It would be nice to at least get a note saying there was a delay because person x needs to authorize the transfer...
Working...
X