Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you use stickies....I understand these are posts that will remain at the top of the board.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by suzachary
    How do you use stickies....I understand these are posts that will remain at the top of the board.

Thanks for any help.
    View a thread, look on the bottom right side of the page: "Admin Options"-->Stick / Unstick Thread.
    Just select that.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

thank you!

Originally posted by Vile
      View a thread, look on the bottom right side of the page: "Admin Options"-->Stick / Unstick Thread.
      Just select that.
      If it were a snake it would have bit me! LOL!

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by suzachary

Thanks for any help.
        This is one of the worst design points of vB IMO. I'm not sure how it's handled in vB3 since I haven't used it as a moderator, but having to first post a thread, then view it, and finally choose to Stick it is incredibly inefficient.

I was confused as hell on my first board... thinking "where's the checkbox for sticky?" on the posting screen. It took me 10 minutes of confusion and exploration before I figured it out.

I hope very much that this has been fixed with vB3.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X