Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I export my database?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do I export my database?

    I got a new webhotel. So how do I "move" all of my data to the new installed vbulletine?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by devilfish
    I got a new webhotel. So how do I "move" all of my data to the new installed vbulletine?

    Thanks
    http://www.vbulletin.com/manual/movingservers.html

    Comment


    • #3
      My old host dont support telnet Now what?

      regards

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by devilfish
        My old host dont support telnet Now what?

        regards
        Dump the database from the control panel, or phpMyAdmin (if you have it). Then find a host that does support Telnet or SSH.
        Motorsport Forums

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mark Hewitt
          Dump the database from the control panel, or phpMyAdmin (if you have it). Then find a host that does support Telnet or SSH.
          Could you talk me trough it. I got phpMyAdmin, How do i Od it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by devilfish
            Could you talk me trough it. I got phpMyAdmin, How do i Od it?
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=55244


            Post number 4 by Eva

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Visionray
              http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=55244


              Post number 4 by Eva
              ok thanks

              One quick question

              Must I first delet my new database before I imposrt my old one?

              Comment


              • #8
                Before you delete or alter or merge anything, make 100% sure you have a working backup of the working previous version and database. Jusssst in case things go wrong.

                Comment

                Loading...
                Working...
                X