PM deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM deleted

I have a user that deleted her PMs by mistake. Is there any chance of getting them back for her or no? Once they are deleted are they gone from the database right away or does it do it at night?

If you make a daily backup of the forum, you could restore them. Otherwise, once gone.. gone! (oooops)

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      If you make a daily backup of the forum, you could restore them. Otherwise, once gone.. gone! (oooops)
      ... a backup of the forum database, that is. Deleted threads/private messages/whatever are gone the moment you push delete. They're simply erased from the database.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveShack
        ... a backup of the forum database, that is. Deleted threads/private messages/whatever are gone the moment you push delete. They're simply erased from the database.
        My hosting provider makes a daily backup of their HD themselve, if not every 12h. And I myself make one every day to their disk and download a copy once a day (12h later) to my hd. Paranoid? no It has happened a few times where it has helped me a lot

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X