if you go to this forum:
    http://www.qnxzone.com/forums/forumd...php?forumid=11
    you will see the "Last Post" to the "News" thread is by "phearbear",
    but if you click and read the full thread, you will see the username
    for the last post becomes "pheEsbear".
    any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Frank

Strange. What OS is your server running on? And what versions of PHP and MySQL?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Strange. What OS is your server running on? And what versions of PHP and MySQL?
      php 4.2.3, apache 1.3.27, mysql 3.23.53
      operating system is QNX version 6.2NC, freely downloadable from http://get.qnx.com

Comment

Hmmm...I have no idea if this could be an OS-related issue. I've never heard of QNX before. I've also never seen this specific problem before.

If you have installed any hacks, then reupload the opriginal vB files. Also remove any changes the hacks made to the database.

If not, then I don't know what the problem could be. You might want to post a link to your phpinfo.php file so we can see the php settings.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I sent you the phpinfo in the service request, it could be the bug in the OS, but it would be great if you could help to nail it down.

Comment

I saw the phpinfo but nothing out of the ordinary shows up in it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
            X