No announcement yet.

I killed my boards! I have a backup but do not know how to load it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to access your server with the telnet info you supplied in your trouble ticket but it didn't work. The login name and/or password was incorrect.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

the reason

I left off @all-madden.net

I forgot its the [email protected]

Comment

Thanks. I logged in but the directory you said contained the backup file doesn't exist. Unfortunately I've done all I can right now and I need to leave for a few hours. Please supply the correct info and I'll follow-up again when I get back.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve

Its ok, whats happening to you is the same as that happens to me. You have all the correct data, however something is messed up.
          I really appreciate your time and help, you have been great and have been insturmental in my decsion to extend my current license to a full owned, at the end of my current year. Thanks a million and a big thumbs up to the vB creators and coders. You guys blow the doors off of PostNuke

Comment

Jeremy, has this issue been resolved? I am a Unix guy (who also ONCE was on a RackShack server - gag!) and I may be able to assist you further.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X