Placing banner in forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing banner in forum

I've searched and read through many other topics and can't seem to find a working answer to this.

I want to place a banner in one of my forums linking to another site. It's my understanding that I need to create a new template set and call that set for the specific forum I want the banner in, then obviously I need to edit one of the templates to include the call for teh banner.

So here's the question, I want the banner to show underneath the section where it has the breadcrumb trail and users browsing this forum, etc, BUT above the actual topic listings for that forum. So which template do I need to edit?
    Julie

I am guessing forumdisplay

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      I am guessing forumdisplay
      Been there done that. It seems like regardless of what template I put it in, nothing shows up where I want it to, so I can only assume I'm putting it in the wrong place.
      Julie

Comment

Originally posted by JustAskJulie
        Been there done that. It seems like regardless of what template I put it in, nothing shows up where I want it to, so I can only assume I'm putting it in the wrong place.
        You could try Advert Management hack from Scott. I use it too and it is great.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
          You could try Advert Management hack from Scott. I use it too and it is great.
          Well I just USe the Header or footer to add banners

it work's everytime

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X