Help Can't edit "Subject" field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Can't edit "Subject" field

We can't edit subject field on our Vbulletin board.
    How can I do this? It changes it once you open the post (on top in black) but doesn't change it on the main board subject line.

The thread takes the title from the first post. But the 'registered' user can not change this subject after a certain time.

This time period can be changed through the admin control panel (vBulletin options section if I remember correctly).

After this period of time, only Administrators (and (super) moderators, if they are given the rights to do so) are able to change the subject of the thread. This can then be done through the 'edit thread' option from the admin options drop down menu at the bottom of the thread page.
    Last edited by Floris; Sat 23rd Nov '02, 12:34pm. Reason: Added attachment

Comment

I tried to change it (admin). Can't do it. It won't change on main forum.\
      For some reason my 2.8 upgrade is buggy as hell.

Comment

Ah
        Did you try to update counters?

Admin Control Panel >
        · Import & Maintenance >
        - Update Counters >

Otherwise I wouldn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by kathyp
          I tried to change it (admin). Can't do it. It won't change on main forum.\
          For some reason my 2.8 upgrade is buggy as hell.
          Yiou tried to change what? Add what happened when you did this?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X