Which template do I change for the "You are not logged in" page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which template do I change for the "You are not logged in" page

I cant find it on the template list and the search string doesnt return anything

Originally posted by DennisVx
    I cant find it on the template list and the search string doesnt return anything
    Really? Searching for 'You are not' produced this template for me:

error_nopermission_loggedout
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Really? Searching for 'You are not' produced this template for me:

error_nopermission_loggedout
      Thanks for the quick reply. that is the file that I need to chage.
      However, now I;m a bit worried as to why the template string search is not returning anything...

When searching for any string I get the following:

Templates with<SPAN class=gc>t his color</SPAN> names are using the original templates that are included by default with vBulletin and may only be added in order to create a custom...<SNIP>
      Please note that not all related templates may be contained within a group, as grouping is only done alphabetically. If you can't find a template, try the template search utility or turn on "Add template name in comments" in your options!

That's all folks

but no results...

Comment

Originally posted by DennisVx
        Thanks for the quick reply. that is the file that I need to chage.
        However, now I;m a bit worried as to why the template string search is not returning anything...

When searching for any string I get the following:

Templates with<SPAN class=gc>t his color</SPAN> names are using the original templates that are included by default with vBulletin and may only be added in order to create a custom...<SNIP>
        Please note that not all related templates may be contained within a group, as grouping is only done alphabetically. If you can't find a template, try the template search utility or turn on "Add template name in comments" in your options!

That's all folks

but no results...

Nevermind! Its working... its just case sensitive. :-)

Thanks again for the quick help. You really cant beat support like this!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X