Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index

I have vbulletin installed in my /forums directory. I do not have an index file installed for my main directory. I would like to make a simple index page to include a text disclaimer and button that will automatically take the person to my forums when clicked.

However, I would like to use variables such as $bburl, etc. so the same colors and everything can be used. Is there a way to make a vbulletin template driven index page for my main directory? If yes, how would I go about doing this?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=36419

This may work, not sure if it does on directories lower than the forums.
    Me: Gryphon | My vBulletin Hacks
    Sites: Allied Tribal Forces | The Hounds of Zeus | PlanetSide-Universe

Comment

Wow, thanks. I wonder how diffuclt it is to install and use. Have you tried it yet? This would be a great addition to 3.0 !

Comment

Well we use something similar at CoderForums, I didn't initially install it, so I am not sure if this is the same thing. What we do use is extremely simple, however we are not using them below the forum directory, we are using them in the forum directory.
        Me: Gryphon | My vBulletin Hacks
        Sites: Allied Tribal Forces | The Hounds of Zeus | PlanetSide-Universe

Comment

This sounds like a good hack, but it appears a bit more involved than what I need it for. Hrm... maybe just a good `ol hand written html page will work. I suck at the html though... lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X