Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interim messages ....

I am not sure where to look!

After a search, or after a post is submitted, there is a brief page with a sorta ''courtesy'' message, before the return to thread etc ..... ... can anyone tell me where those live? What file or files, as I want to make one or two small edits.

Thx

Check the Redirection Message Templates.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Why of course .. should have taken a look thru there first!!

Thanks a lot.

Comment

A little tip for you also, if you don't mind...
        To get your way around through the 475 templates that vBulletin have, I recommend you to turn temporally the Template Titles ON (in vBulletin Options admin CP).
        Then you simply view the document source of the page in cause, all templates should be identified, so it's very easy to find the one you want to edit.
        Floren Munteanu
        Axivo Inc.
        Axivo Searchlight - Turbocharge your web site

Comment

Again thx ........ another useful tip.

I have in fact found what I needed fairly easily ... once having realized where to look ..... which of course I should have tried first!! Duh!

Appreciate the input. Even after quite some time ... I am still learning!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X