Templates unchanged after upgrade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates unchanged after upgrade...

HI, I upgrade my vBulletin from 2.0.3 to 2.2.8. However, something weird I noticed is that the templates are literally unchanged at all. There are small things like who's browsing this sub-forum, member list remain the same.

Is there something wrong with the upgrade process?
    Last edited by firenuts; Mon 18 Nov '02, 4:25pm.

I assume you are talking about the default templates. You need to upload the 2.2.8 vbulletin.style file to the admin directory prior to running the upgrade scripts.

Upload the vbulletin.style file from the zip file to your admin directory. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then use the Styles Download/Upload function to 'Import existing style set'. Choose 'No, create a new style', then click on 'Import File'.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can I still fix the problem? Sincce 2.2.9 debuted, could I still follow the same procedures to retrieve the new template?

Comment

If you follow the instructions in my second paragraph this will fix the problem in 2.2.8. Or you could just upgrade to 2.2.9. Make sure you upload and overwrite the vbulletin.style file before running the upgrade script.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment