No permission to view attachments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No permission to view attachments.

A bit of a strange thing happened. On this forum (vbulletin.com) I wanted to view some attachments someone posted. Suddenly, I wasn't allowed to do that. The message said to go to the following screen:

----------------
    We allow you to enter up to 3 email addresses per license here, which are designated to receive priority support on our community forums. These should be people entrusted to work on your vBulletin license. If you request support and you have not registered that email address here, then we may ask you to identify yourself. Additionally, adding your email address here will allow you to access certain customer-only features on the forum.

[email protected] (owner's email)
    ----------

Below my email-address there's a field where I can put in 3 different addresses. Ofcourse, the first one was already filled with my owner's email. Everything seemed ok. But then I saw that the extension '.nl' was missing from the address itself.

Maybe I made an error during typing, but I am convinced that I always could view attachments and never changed the address from '[email protected]' to '[email protected]'.

Everything works fine now, just wanted to report it.
    How much do you love XenForo?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X