• DWZ
    replied
    ahh, ok, thats cool

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    its because instead of creating an entire set of functions to do this the admin panel simply uses the standard user interface to do this like it was the user requesting is lost password. Hence thats why the template says your. This wont be changed in version 2 and should be sorted for version 3.

Leave a comment:

• DWZ

• DWZ
    replied
    err *bump*

it would be nice if this could be seen to before 2.2.9 final comes out...
    DWZ
    Last edited by DWZ; Mon 18 Nov '02, 3:53pm.

Leave a comment:

• DWZ

• DWZ
    started a topic Bug in admin/user.php?

Bug in admin/user.php?

In the admin cp, go to "Find User", and open up some user's profile. Up the top you have the option to "Email this user their password". When you click that you get the message
    Click the button below to send the password to [email protected]
    OK, good so far, so you click the "Email password" box and then get
    Your username and details about how to reset your password have been sent to you by email. You will now be returned to where you were before.
    Thats all fine. But then it redirects you back to
    Click the button below to send the password to [email protected]
    Shoudn't you go back to the user's profile edit screen?

I know technically that was the screen you were just on, but there is no "go back" link or anything on that page...

On another note, it says
    Your username and details about how to reset your password have been sent to you by email.
    Well, it's not being sent to me, it's being sent to the user... I know thats something to do with the templates, maybe edit them to say something like
    The username and details about how to reset this password have been sent by email