X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error in vBulletin Mod Control Panel 2.2.8

Database error in vBulletin Mod Control Panel 2.2.8:

Invalid SQL: SELECT
    userid,usergroupid,username,password,email,parentemail,coppauser,homepage,icq,aim,yahoo,si gnature,adminemail,showemail,invisible,usertitle,customtitle,FROM_UNIXTIME(joindate)
    AS joindate,cookieuser,daysprune,FROM_UNIXTIME(lastvisit) AS
    lastvisit,FROM_UNIXTIME(lastactivity) AS lastactivity,FROM_UNIXTIME(lastpost) AS
    lastpost,posts,timezoneoffset,emailnotification,emailonpm,receivepm,ipaddress
    FROM user WHERE userid=
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

Whats this ? It just started I dont know why I havent changed any thing except put a pass on my admin folder .

Reupload the original mod/user.php file from the 2.2.8 zip file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The user.php file in the admin folder and the moderator.php file in the main folder ?

Comment

No, the user.php filer in the mod folder - hence the 'mod/user.php'.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok

Comment

How would I check to see if its fixed ? I got this error sent to my email... I havnt seen it while I was actually on the forum.

Comment

Login to your Mod CP and start viewing member records.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok good its working .. Thanks for the help ..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X