Cant upload attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant upload attachments

For some reason when I try to attach a file to the post at my site, it doesnt post it. It doesnt give any errors either. It acts like it worked, but nothing comes up.

What do I do?

Have attachements ever worked? What version of vBulletin are you using? Have you installed any hacks?

Also, please upload phpinfo.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the vBulletin Zip File) to your server and post to URL to it here.

Comment

I'm running 2.2.8. Yes attachments used to work.
      http://truthugs.com/forums/phpinfo.php

I have the shouts hack, hangman hack, weather hack, quote hack,

Comment

Hmmm...nothing out of the ordinary in phpinfo.

Can you upload smilies and avatars through the Admin CP? How about customer avatars through the User CP?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This message comes up when I try to upload a custom avatar thru the UserCP:

There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully.

Comment

When I try to upload thru AdminCP it gives this error:
            Warning: Unable to open '' for reading: No such file or directory in /home/fred/salari/truthugs.com/public_html/forums/admin/avatar.php on line 39

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It didn't work even without the hacks...

Comment

Ok, but if you want help then remove the hacks and fill out a support ticket. Or you can set up a fresh test forum and try it out there.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X