No announcement yet.

Show 'edited by' for admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I've been getting the "Edited By" message showing up in some of my posts (Admin) sporatically. I haven't been able to narrow down a pattern yet, but it shows up in some messages and not in others. It seems like it shows up more in other users messages I edit. This is what I got when I rab a suggested query on it.

Running Select * from user where username="[admin user name]" ... Success! Information pulled from the database:
    OMuserwhereusername="[adminusernam

Does this mean anything to anyone? It has me completely baffled.

Edited: When I put tags (quote, php or code) on the query, I got the error. Leaving it like this, I didn't. Just thought you should know.
    vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

Originally posted by Boofo
      Let's try splitting the message up.

Stadler, shouldn't that be like this:

You had 2 extra slashes in it.
      Yep ... I've posted it, when vB2 was running here. vB2 is removing slashes from posts. vB2 would display my post with single slashes.
      Hints & Tips:
      [[vB3] More Spiders / Indexers / Archives for vB3 - list]|[List of one-time-emails to ban]

http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affili...efox_80x15.png

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X