Losing characters on vb Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing characters on vb Options

For some reason, everytime i save from the forum options, it cuts off the first 4 letters of various fields (forum name, address[forum and homepage],Date stamp, contact emails, Attachment file size, attachment types, title for sticky threads, for move threads, for cancelled messages) there might be more, but not many.

Anyway i was using 2.2.6 and i just updated tonight to 2.2.8 hoping that would fix the problem and it wont. The only way i can get the options to keep what i want is to go into the SQL db and manually drop them into the Options field.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    Christopher

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=56291

Comment

Thanks a bunch.. i tried a search before and nothing showed. I appericate it.

Ok, one last question, any idea why after upgrading from 2.2.6 to 2.2.8 that my Admin boards still say we have 2.2.6. In fact so do all my boards. Unless it has to do with the above problem.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by tco
        Ok, one last question, any idea why after upgrading from 2.2.6 to 2.2.8 that my Admin boards still say we have 2.2.6.
        Revert your footer template back to original.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X