• Millward
    replied
    Ok sure, thanks for the quick reply

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you have not installed any hacks, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.

If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first before filling out the support request.

Leave a comment:

• Millward
    replied
    Yes, I've also tried downloading it, deleting it and re-uploading it. I've checked that it's using the correct template set and replacement set. I've checked the db with repair.php and it says that everything is ok. It was all working fine, then when I saved changes for editing a template, it gave a message saying 'This page cannot be displayed' So I re-sent it and it said changes saved. Then when I went to the forum index things were displaying incorrectly, so I was manually fixing it in the templates, and now if I edit forumdisplay_level1_nopost, no matter what I change it to, when I save the changes, it says it's saved them, and it even remembers the changes in the text box, but it isn't actually updating the page.

Sorry if I'm going on, hope you can make sense of that.

I'd be happy to PM you my login details to see if you can make sense of what's wrong.
    Last edited by Millward; Thu 7 Nov '02, 1:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm not sure I understand the problm. Are you making sure that the style you are modifying is using the correct template set?

Leave a comment:

• Millward
    replied
    *Bump* Can anyone help?

Leave a comment:

• Millward
    started a topic Very strange problem

Very strange problem

Hi, I have entered my site into the vBBoTM competition and someone reported display problems in Netscape. Well, we were updating the header template and submitted it when there was a timeout, and it saved the header fine but messed up other parts of the forums. So I went through trying to fix it and now I have another problem. When I change a template and save it, it seems to be remembering the new code I inserted, but it's not actually changing the html for the template. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X