Style Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Question

I am having a problem with my styles and wanted to know if I have over looked something or if someone knows how to fix this problem.

I am running the beta of PHPPortals and 2.2.8 of VB, using the default style.

I have just uploaded some new styles to the server, and with this my logo has to be edited, as well as a few other little things... At the same time I am also working on my own style.

The issue is that if I have the styles turned off I, as the Admin am not able to see, or select the style. At the same time if I turn them on, all the users are able to select them as well.

What I would like to have happen, and I am sure that I have done this before. But I would like as the ADMIN and my MODERATORS to be able to use the new style and test it as well as fix, create, or what ever we have to do to it before we make it available to the users to have.

Is this something that is doable? And can anyone help?

Rob

This would require hacking. You can make a request for one over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the responce... I will do that, is this something that can be put into VB3? I think it may be a nice feature...

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      This would require hacking. You can make a request for one over at vbulletin.org.

Comment

Style Templates won't open

Our style.PHP in our admin folder now opens up blank.

Any ideas why?

vb2.2.6
        We had started to upgrade to 2.2.8, but was unable to open the download.PHP file because I wasn't sure of the proper plug-in, so I aborted the upgrade.
        Mark

Comment

Re: Style Templates won't open

Originally posted by MJM
          Our style.PHP in our admin folder now opens up blank.

Any ideas why?
          The file has been modified. Reupload the original style.php. make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X