X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthdays not showing?

I moved the following in the forumhome template to the top of forum main*

<!-- main -->
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="#555576" width="100%" align="center"><tr><td>
    <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%">
    $loggedinusers*
    $pminfo*
    $birthdaybits*
    <tr align="center">
    <td bgcolor="#8080A6"><smallfont>&nbsp;</smallfont></td>
    <td bgcolor="#8080A6" width="80%" align="left"><smallfont color="#EEEEFF"><b>Forum</b></smallfont></td>
    <td bgcolor="#8080A6"><smallfont color="#EEEEFF"><b>Posts</b></smallfont></td>
    <td bgcolor="#8080A6"><smallfont color="#EEEEFF"><b>Threads</b></smallfont></td>
    <td bgcolor="#8080A6" nowrap><smallfont color="#EEEEFF"><b>Last Post</b></smallfont></td>
    <td bgcolor="#8080A6" width="20%"><smallfont color="#EEEEFF"><b>Moderator</b></smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    $forumbits
    </table>
    </td></tr></table>
    <!-- /main -->

Someones B'day is today but not showing.
    Last edited by Bosco; Mon 4 Nov '02, 12:40pm.

Where did you move it to? You need to make sure $birthdaybits is in your forumhome template.

Comment

It is see code above it's there I just moved it up to appear on top with PM/CAU

Comment

If it's in your forumhome template, it should work for you.

Check the following:
        Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> [Forum Home Page Options] -->Show today's birthdays on the homepage? Yes

If that's set correctly, what's in your Forum Home Page Templates --> forumhome_birthdaybit template?

Comment

Forum BDAY TEMP and yes the option is set to yes.

<tr>
          <td bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}" colspan="6"><smallfont>
          Today's Birthdays: $birthdays</smallfont></td>
          </tr>

Comment

Was this birthday and/or user added through the Admin CP? If so, you may need to have them resave their options in the User CP for this to show up.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes

Comment

Then you will need to have them resave their options in the User CP for this to show up.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I found prob. I have all times set for eastern including the admin area for VB. However, the time is wring on my forums. I checked the user time and it is also set right. I may have a prob with the server clock being off, what do u think?

The day is 11/5 according to VB and all off sets for user and cp are correct.

It works when bday changed to 11/5

Comment

Working...
                  X