Message that says I'm not running Php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message that says I'm not running Php

My server does have php. i know it does cuz i had a vb on the same server before. The message says "your not running php, please contact your server admin..... I have uploaded all of my vb files onto the server,,, the server is "zeon host"

can anyone help

Upload phpt.php to your forums directory (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) and run it from your browser. What is the result?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ill do it now..... check back in 10 min

Comment

nope

Comment

'nope'?

Do you mean that it reports PHP is not running?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i did upload that phptest.php and it gives me the same message when i try to run install.php

HELP!!!!

Comment

Heres everything ive done.... tell me if im missing somthing......1. i have downloaded the 2.2.8 version (php, not php3) from vbulletin...... i uploaded all the files in my file manager on my server....and now when i try to run the install.php it says that "You are not running Php please contact your system administrater...........

The server i am using is Zeonhost,,, they do have php,,, i ran a vb on the same server before and they have there own vb on their server at zeohost.net ,,,,, i have tried to contact people there but no responses

Comment

If phptest gave you the same error then PHP is not running or it is not configured properly. I'm afraid the only people that can fix this is your host.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X