• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i moved my forums

basically i moved my forums from a to b
    by first dl the entire forum then uploading it to the new place
    then i backed up the db
    then uploaded the new db to the new server then i changed /admin/config.php

and now when i goto the first page i get the template there ok but no text and
    Code:
    Parse error: parse error in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/global.php(154) : eval()'d code on line 154

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/global.php(154) : eval()'d code:154) in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1596

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/global.php(154) : eval()'d code:154) in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1596
    that on the top
    so then i thought ok its not setup right so i went to the admin area

at the login screen jsut above it is
    Code:
    Parse error: parse error in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/global.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 154

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/global.php(125) : eval()'d code:154) in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1596

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/global.php(125) : eval()'d code:154) in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1596
    now i tried to login then it goes to a page saying this: for a few seconds:

Code:
    Parse error: parse error in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/global.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 154

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/global.php(125) : eval()'d code:154) in /www/www.p-lan.co.uk/html/forum/admin/global.php on line 204

Hang on a sec
    then it goes back to the login screen with the same errors on the top.

confushing heh anyways i guess some1 with have had a similar problem or knows how to fix it.

so basically Any Ideas?

Moreland

btw it says p-lan.co.uk in the directory path but its not actually there yet its currently at

http://plan.hosted.doosh.net/forum

Comment

its ok i found the reason now my old host supanames are rubbush and when you attempt to dl the db one section corrupts

warning, stear clear of supanames

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X