Creating a new thread, I get duplicates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a new thread, I get duplicates

I'm running vB 2.2.8 and when I go to create a new thread in a forum I am successful creating the thread but it creates two identical threads. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this, ie: which files to check for the problems or how to test and/or troubleshoot.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MTE

According to you forums and admin page you are running 2.2.6, not 2.2.8. Why did you think you're running 2.2.6?

Have you installed any hacks? When did this problem first start?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We have downloaded the upgrade and are implementing it Nov 3rd so we are getting it ready to migrate into production. I have installed some hacks:

Quick Reply
      Refer a Friend
      User level stars
      Forum/thread title above posts
      Numbered Posts in Threads
      Default avatar if none selected

the staging site is on http://server1.offshoreonly.com

Comment

If you've installed hacks then all I can suggest is that you uninstall them and reupload the original vB files to fix the probloem.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks, I just hoped maybe you might have some insight or may have already come across this. I'll head to .org for more assistance.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X