referrals question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• referrals question

I've done a search about referrals already, but couldn't find an answer to what I'm asking. Can someone explain what the referrals actually does? All I can see is that it increases the referal count for the user. Is something meant to happen when the referral count for the user gets above a certain number? Or is there a way I can give someone a custom title depending on referral count?

I'm just trying to give the referral option some kind of reason for being there.

From the F.A.Q. of this Bulletin Board:

What are referrals?
    The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting vBulletin Community Forum using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/index...ferrerid=15771

Each time someone follows this link to vBulletin Community Forum and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting vBulletin Community Forum by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Comment

Thanks. Was kinda hoping there'd be some kind of title option depending on referrals that was done automatically.

Thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X