Legal / Info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal / Info needed

Hi, I tried to post this in the F.A.Q. part, but it kept saying I don't have access and i've already added my name to the members area part.

Anyway, I'd like to test style sets and make my own, but I don't want my own vb affected, is it possible for me to install it again on my server under another db, but a private setup only? and not public?

Also, If I make button sets or style sets for vBulletin, Do I need any permission to release them or charge money for them?

Me and a few friends are starting up a web design business and vbulletin buttons, etc i'm hoping to add to it for like $3.00 a piece.

Would this stuff be legal or would I have any problems, etc if I were to do this?

Thanks.

From the License Agreement:
    If you have a valid license, you may set up an additional test forum in order to test code, template and database modifications. To make this clear to us and our license verification procedures, place it in a directory called 'testvb' and be sure to password protect it. It must not be accessible by the general public.
    Also, If I make button sets or style sets for vBulletin, Do I need any permission to release them or charge money for them?

Me and a few friends are starting up a web design business and vbulletin buttons, etc i'm hoping to add to it for like $3.00 a piece.
    You shouldn't encounter any problems unless you're charging for any of vBulletin's original images

Comment

Thanks. Most of my buttons are custom made from scratch and are original, so I don't need to worry about useing vb's default ones.

Thanks

-agamer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X