No announcement yet.

Unregistered on everyone's ignore list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered on everyone's ignore list?

A thread on my board has been recently pointed out to me where a user "unregistered" is on everyone's ignre list. We did at one point in time allow unregistered users, but how would this user happen upon all ignore lists? Here is the thread in question: http://www.htmlforums.com/showthread...&threadid=4307
    Jason M. DesRoches
    Co-Founder / Business Development
    Big Resources Network
    [email protected]

This was a bug that was fixed in 2.2.6 I believe. Upgrade to 2.2.8 to fix this and other bugs.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Not fixed for me.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      This was a bug that was fixed in 2.2.6 I believe. Upgrade to 2.2.8 to fix this and other bugs.
      I'm currently running 2.2.9, but this bug still exists for me. What can I do to fix it? I've tried the fixes mentioned in previous threads for older versions, but they didn't work.

Is there any code you'd like me to cut and paste on here to help you out? What I'm trying to do with our forums is have just one forum for site news and whatnot, which allows guest posting.

Comment

The only thing I can think is that you did not upload all the default 2.2.9 files. Reupload the original vB files, making sure you overwrite the ones on the server. If you still have a problem, then fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support_form.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP and FTP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Stallion posted a fix here
          which also appears to work great to solve this.
          Last edited by boatdesign; Tue 4 Mar '03, 9:44am.
          Boat Design & Boat Building Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X