Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delete members with invalide email address...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete members with invalide email address...

Maybe this is already a feature... but... if someone creates an account with an incorrect email address... the account will never get activated...

can it be configured where after x amount of dayz... the account is deleted... i've seen this note on some boards...

"please activate your account via url or it will be deleted.."

thanx...

Currently that would require a hack. This kind of thing will be much easier to do when vB3 is released with it's new 'Scheduled Task' feature.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Darn... can someone point me to a hack or vB org or on here... i tried a search for both... no luck...

BTW>>> I am dying here with anticipation like everyone else... cuz all the kewl hacks or requests will be implemented in vB3 but it isnt out yet... and won't be for awhile... so i muss get the hack...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Currently that would require a hack. This kind of thing will be much easier to do when vB3 is released with it's new 'Scheduled Task' feature.
        When will VB3 be released?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...mas#post363760
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X